HOW TO FRAGRANCE YOUR UNSCENTED BEADS
AND REFRESH YOU FRAGRANCED BEADS
- Place beads from sachet into a GLASS container. It is important to only use GLASS container.
- We recommend using a 1/4 to a 1/2 ounce of Secret Gardens Candle Company refresher oil for every 3 ounce package of beads.
- Place desired amount of refresher oil into glass container with beads.
- Stir or shake frequently until ail has absorbed into beads. This may take up to 48 hours depending on the fragrance.
- Never handle wet fragrance beads and be sure to always wash hands once exposed to fragrance oils.
- Do not take beads out of glass container until they appear dry.
- Keep sachet off fine furniture, fine fabric or clothing as oils will damage these surfaces.
- Do not use beads in tart warmers or potpourri burners as the beads are not for this purpose.
- Flammable, keep away from high heat or open flames.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
To refresh your already fragranced beads a boost you follow the instructions listed above.